Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

My final 2014 Christmas Card

I hope everybody has had a wonderful Christmas Eve and that Santa has brought you some nice presents...

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at  Outlawz Twisted Thursday and it's Anything a Goes! Our sponsor for December is Anne's Digital Art.  I've used a reindeer image from Penny Black, stamped onto DP and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I mounted them onto a paper and a panel of burlap.

The tartan patterned paper I believe gives this card a masculine feel, so I didn't embellish my card with anything but some die cut stars (Memory Box) and a die cut bow with Christmas sentiments (Tim Holtz). I machine stitched with white thread around the edges.

This card is also for these challenges:
1) Inky Chicks - #44 Winter Wonderland
2) Addicted to Stamps - #94 Anything Goes at Christmas
3) Love to Scrap - Nature

17 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet and adorable, I love your stitching Pia. Have a Merry Christmas and Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is a gorgeous masculine Christmas design. Just adore the plaid design design paper. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lau W said...

Oh a little beauty, loooooooove this card !
Merry Christmas Pia !!! xxx

(I used large flakes (glitters) to make snow on my card. I put glue on my card and I dusted. There is no mark on the pot. I bought these flakes glitters) in a store where they sell things to party. ;-) )

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Pia! I love this masculine card. The plaid paper is perfectand the gold stars make for a beautiful detail. Merry Christmas and enjoy your holiday.
Donna

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Merry Christmas Pia! This is a very beautiful masculine card, the tartan patterned paper looks great with the reindeers and the bow! You made a perfect masculine card!

Regina said...

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Merry * Christmas ¸¸.•*¨*•♫

and big hugs
Regina

Danielle Vincent said...

it does have a masculine appeal to it but it also has a natural and earthy feel to it that I think anyone would appreciate. Very beautiful. Merry Christmas to you.

Céline said...

stunning, love the design
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Mervi said...

Fabulous card;-))m

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Pia. Hope Santa was good to you. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Peanut said...

Gorgeous!!! It's the perfect masculine card. LOVE it.
Happy Christmas, my friend!
hugs, Asha

cotnob said...

This is a stunning final Christmas card Pia, your papers are perfect with your fabulous reindeer image.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

What a beauty Pia..and it does have the masculine feel..love the papers and stars and such a great image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Monika Reeck said...

That reindeer image is adorable Pia..perfect paper you have choosen..I adore your final christmas card...so lovely on this color combo..hugs.Monika

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is a fabulous masculine card!! You design a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

crafty-stamper said...

A fabulous masculine card,love the tartan paper and deer image -the stars are the perfect finishing touch
Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful Christmas card, Pia!

The stag, deer and plaids are very popular on Xmas decorations this year. I think it is part;y due to the popular Outlander books and TV show. They are my favourite books at the moment!

I just picked up some tartan cardstock wo plan to give it try...but yours is the perfect muted colours of the "hunting plaids". Love it. So perfect for the deer and great for a masculine card!